Tuesday, November 04, 2008


Halloween at the Mingus House:
Aidan wore 2 different costumes and loved them both (Jasmine and TinkerBell)...she unlike her older sister loves to dress up so I'm sure this is just the beginning! We also learned how much she likes candy. I'm thinking we could use this to our advantage with potty training...
Rhogan had one costume, that I made, and he didn't really like it so much. I had no idea how ridiculous it looked until I saw him in these pictures. He was supposed to be Abu from Aladdin, but he ended up looking like a goofy flying monkey from the Wizard of Oz...
Saxon ran around with his junior high buds and scored a lot of candy...
Brie was m.i.a. all night with her friends, sort of trick or treating (but came home with no candy), walking around, being silly and just hanging out...
Roy and I had a good time "running" the cemetary and talking with the neighbors






3 comments:

missy said...

I think Rhog looks like Abu, he's a cute little monkey!!

amber said...

I'm impressed you made that costume, Lori! Where do you find time?

Peony said...

You have such beautiful kids! and Rhogan just needs cymbals...